skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stand Clear of Moving Platform

The happenings of a twenty-something New York City transplant.


Monday, July 14, 2008

Our closet broke!


Posted by An Agent of Change at 11:03 PM
Labels: Closet

1 comment:

Justin DLC said...

http://www.gorillaglue.com/

July 15, 2008 at 6:56 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Happenings of a Twenty Something NYC Transplant

If your reading this page, you probably have nothing better to do.

Thanks for reading anyway.

This is me:

My photo
An Agent of Change
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (31)
      • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Trailer
      • Band sues Coldplay for Copyright Violations
      • I will not be this guy...
      • Celebrity Siting
      • Fish Pedicure Hits U.S. Salons
      • Be Kanye!
      • New York City Music Scene
      • She and Him - Change is Hard
      • Borders Superstore #200
      • Peter and the Shadow Thieves
      • Summer Reading
      • Sunflowers in Brooklyn
      • The Popheads - Eat Supermodels
      • One Day As A Lion
      • You're Hired!
      • The All Star Game and the New York Philharmonic
      • Our closet broke!
      • Happy Bastille Day!
      • William Fitzsimmons & Brooke Fraser - Afterall
      • Bon Jovi - All-Star Concert
      • Early Morning, FAO Schwarz, and The Met
      • I read this on the train today...
      • No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn!
      • A shirtless guy was talking about this in central ...
      • Tattoos and memories...
      • Soup Mix - July 2008
      • The World Wide Web
      • Ariyoshi - Sushi in the City!
      • Moved In
      • The Road Part III
      • The Road Part II
    • ►  June (19)

Stuff I'm Reading

  • An Agent of Change
    Lost In The Fray - I''ve just finished writing my latest ep. Yes, Justin DLC, I really do write this quickly. No, the songs aren't that amazing to begin with. Yes, I am my ow...
    17 years ago
  • Found in Brooklyn
    The beginning of the end? - The beloved light blue warehouse on Bond Street gets a fence to be prepared for demolition. I left this morning to this. And came back to this. Damn I'l...
    13 years ago
  • Heavy Metal Detektor
    MusicOMH's Top 50 of 2008. - MusicOMH.com is one day away from releasing the last of its Top 50 albums of 2008. Doesn't the picture say it all? Check out older reviews by yours truly...
    17 years ago
  • Jeremiah's Vanishing New York
    Feral City - My new book, *Feral City*, hits the shelves October 4, 2022. You can pre-order it today from your local bookshop and wherever books are sold. Thank you! *...
    4 years ago
  • [Post]Modern College Life
    Tatran - "Space Out" - Found them via the lineup for Atlanta Jazz Festival.
    10 years ago
  • RADIOBUTT
    - [image: Posted by Picasa]
    15 years ago
  • Super Galápagos
    People always talkin' 'bout your reputation - WELCOME TO SUPER GALÁPAGOS. PLEASE ENJOY THE COMPLIMENTARY NEON. The S.O.S. Band’s “Just Be Good to Me” is a testament to delicious 80s decadence with a to...
    18 years ago
  • This, Then, From Lake Petty Gulf
    Coffee for Afternoon Tea and Salad for Supper - I didn't think. I was saving yesterday's coffee for the next day's iced coffee drink and disregarded the fact that the longer it sits, the more acidic coff...
    7 years ago
  • Your Happy Makes Me Go Oldies
    Younger - New Message - *Younger *is Matt Joynt (Anathallo) and Ryan Daniel Hammer (Unwed Sailor, The Skull). The two began collaborating in 2007 after discovering a mutual inte...
    14 years ago