Monday, June 16, 2008

The Bombardiers



Probably what I will miss most dearly about Tallahassee will be my band - The Bombardiers. It seems, like most good things that have happened to me over the past year, that it was tragically short-lived. I have never felt a connection with a group of guys musically or personally like I have with them. I wish I could take them with me. Hint, hint.

Alas, life gets in the way of such things sometimes. For the moment, there is one thing to look forward to - we have at least one show left. You can call it my farewell Monticello show. It's this Friday at The Shop in downtown Monticello. Music comes rifiling out those doors at 8:00 pm. We are planning on recording both the audio and video live - so come out and share in this experience with us.

1 comment:

Justin DLC said...

We'll miss you too. And although I admit that your stories thus far are pretty enticing, I don't foresee me and Jess making it up to the NYC anytime soon...

Keep up the writing when you have the time. I dig your style. Also, so I don't have to go back and comment on every other post -- props on the apartment, it looks awesome; props on the new blog, it looks awesome; and I'm sure you can find some able-bodied, able-minded musicians to work with in the hippest city in the world. If you become the next Interpol, remember us in your liner notes.