I took an exciting trip to the Sony BMG Records office today here in New York. A couple of the people I work with know someone who works there, and one thing led to another and I eventually walked out of that building with a handful of dvd and cd promos.
Even cooler than the free stuff had to have been walking through the halls on the 31st floor of that building and knowing who else had walked through that same hallway. As we walked through the hallways balck and white photographs of all the artsits signed to BMG and Sony overt he years flashed out at me. This is truly a legacy. This is a kingdom.
Next time I go, I'm taking my guitar. I'll set up in a conference room and play until I'm signed or kicked out. Just kidding. Mostly.
Lost In The Fray
-
I''ve just finished writing my latest ep. Yes, Justin DLC, I really do
write this quickly. No, the songs aren't that amazing to begin with. Yes, I
am my ow...
17 years ago

1 comment:
Ha! Awesome. But legacy or no, I do think things are moving in a different direction nowadays. Still, even acknowledging that's it a huge, probably evil corporation, black and white photos are cool.
Post a Comment