Monday, October 6, 2008

Matt and Stephanie on TV

So, if you're hankering to see our lovely mugs and hear our angelic voices you can turn in to Fuse TV tomorrow, Tuesday, October 7th at 5:00 pm. Steph and I will be in the background and on the Top 25 or whatever Music Video Count Down.

Here's the story...

Last Tuesday Steph and I were running all over the city to take care of my substitute teaching application when we decided to stop at Buffalo Wild Wings at Atlantic Center for lunch. When we got inside we noticed they were filming right in the restaurant. The hostess told us it was a commercial, but it was really a music video count down show from Fuse TV. They sat us at the table directly behind the host (who was leading into the videos). At another point we're to his right when he's sitting at the bar. So as if sitting in the background wasn't cool enough, the producer came over and asked us if we wanted to be on the show. We of course agreed to sign their waivers and I accepted a pair of ear muff head phones (stylin' and functional). So, the host, one Jared Cotter (former American Idol?) came over and chatted with us a bit and they explained they were going to pit us (my wife and I) against each other in a bit of music trivia. My palms were sweating. I refused to get a music trivia question wrong on national TV. This is me we're talking about. So the cameras rolled and he introduced us and asked us this question:

Q: What is the name of G. Love's backing band?

A: Come on, you should know this one. Google it or tune in!

I got it correct and got to pick the next video (from a list, mind you). It was still pretty cool. Tune in tomorrow and check it out. We'll see if I look as lame as I think I did.

1 comment:

Justin DLC said...

Whoa! Neat! I don't get Fuse here, but I like their style.

... Just be a VJ.